Since 1972, Vanair® has been the market leader in Mobile Power Solutions® consisting of: air compressors, generators, welders, hydraulics, Electrified Power Equipment®, and engine starters. Being at the forefront of our industry and staying ahead of our competition is challenging, demanding, and involves working hard – but it is also rewarding!
We are currently seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist at our headquarters located in Michigan City, Indiana. The Digital Marketing Specialist reports to the Digital and Content Marketing Project Manager and is responsible for assisting with Vanair’s digital marketing and social media initiatives.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will join Vanair’s Marketing Department and play a key role in directing the success of: social media platforms, websites, digital marketing, and the MarTech stacks in enabling Vanair® to achieve its digital and marketing goals.
This role requires knowledge of MarTech stacks that support: campaigns, social media, digital advertising, brand and reputation management, as well as content and digital asset management. Content creation is a significant driver for this position.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is ready to join a fast-paced team, that’s chasing large digital and marketing goals.
- Create, organize, and write social media content.
- Write, review, input, and edit Vanair® hosted domain content.
- Assist in driving stand-out, differentiated digital media campaigns.
- Assist in content marketing development spanning formats of: websites, social media, SEO, email marketing, online display ads, industry articles, and more. GA4 knowledge a plus.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand marketing goals, programs, and challenges, and identify strategies to bring measurable results using existing or new marketing technologies and analytics.
- Collaborate cross functionally with department to create uniform messaging throughout the funnel.
- Play a key role in researching and developing new marketing opportunities on paid digital marketing platforms to launch new initiatives.
- From a technical perspective, support stakeholders in the development and execution of: brand, reputation, acquisition, retention, cultivation, and life journey campaign initiatives.
- Collects and researches data.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience using a content management system (WordPress preferred).
- Proficiency with Office365 on Windows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent grammar and special attention to branding guidelines.
- Experience in social media platforms and analytic reporting: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Vimeo
- Experience with Website engagement, clicks, and leads optimization.
- Proficient in e-Mail Marketing
- Assesses own strengths and weaknesses.
- Pursues training and development opportunities.
- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills, shares expertise with others.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Acrobat Pro a plus (not required).
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) required. Marketing or related field preferred.
- 2+ years digital marketing and website experience preferred.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What’s In It for You
- Technology and leadership mentoring to ensure you are set up for success.
- Opportunity to work for a growing company.
Vanair® offers a comprehensive salary and benefit package that includes: medical, dental, and vision insurance, matching 401k, and paid vacation, holidays, and wellness time.
Vanair® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.