For 50 years, Vanair® has worked hard to bring you the best Mobile Power Solutions® – consisting of air compressors, generators, welders, hydraulics, Electrified Power Equipment™, and engine starters – in our industry so that our customers can work hard in theirs.
If you like being challenged, want to be a part of something special, and desire being part of an exciting team that is always striving to be at the forefront of our industry, then we’re looking for you – a driven and motivated new team member.
We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Warranty Administrator at our location in Michigan City, Indiana.
As a member of the service team, the Warranty Administrator’s primary duty will be to review, determine warranty eligibility, and process product warranty claims submitted to Vanair®. You will assess warranty data for repeat failures and report findings to reduce warranty costs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for determining warranty eligibility based on submitted warranty claims
- Process warranty claims in a timely matter to ensure speedy resolution
- Identify major issues and trends
- Explain warranty coverage to new and existing customers to ensure understanding of covered and non-covered components and procedures
- Work closely with all departments and customers to ensure all possible failure claims are processed
- Document and track claims through completion
- Perform other duties as required to support customer satisfaction
- Possess a minimum of two years experience with/knowledge of Vanair® products
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to review warranty claims and determine applicable warranty
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Field Service experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize workload accordingly
- Attention to detail
Vanair® offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, matching 401k, paid vacation, holidays, and wellness time. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested and qualified candidates should apply below.