The patented Vanair® Triton is a vehicle transportable Compressed Air Foam System configured to be powered by your vehicles underdeck PTO or engine-driven rotary screw air compressor. The Triton can effectively turn your crew-truck into a firefighting brush truck. The Triton is fully scalable and can be configured with tanks ranging from 50 -1000 gallons, and is only limited by your vehicle’s GVW and payload capabilities. The system is easily mounted during high-risk fire seasons and removable for storage in off peak seasons. The system can be hydrant filled or with a simple garden hose.
Compressed Air Foam System
Contact us to speak to a representative about your OEM customization needs.
- Water Capacity: 50-1000 gallons
- Projection Distance: up to 100 ft.
- Standard Hose: 100 ft. 1 inch flat lay
- Standard Bail/Nozzle: 1.5” Elkhart Brass® Phantom selectable gallonage
- Foam Delivery: Eductor with Metering Valve
- Water Level Gauge
- 12 V Electronic Control Panel
- EZ Trailer Brake Power Connection